For the current job opening, we are looking for a person to perform administrative tasks and to support the accounting needs for the Nordic division.
For the administrative aspect of the job, duties may include:
- Document control: It includes maintaining a proper filing system for the documentation among the company controlling the incoming and outgoing documentation (letters, invoice process, tax declarations, payslips, etc.) and maintaining files and project reports.
- Data entry: You will support the Project and Business team and the Financial Team in uploading documents to different platforms.
- Other tasks as:
- Monitor the Purchase process, from the Purchase Order until the payment is done as well as tracking the accounts receivables.
- Interact with the administration of the headquarters.
- Interact with other third parties (Skatteverket, Föra, Collectum)
- Fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors.
- Creating spreadsheets and presentations, and taking notes from some meetings.
- Office support: this includes facility and general maintenance services, booking flights, hotels, translating some documents (English – Swedish or viceversa) etc. May also route orders, organize indexes and track shipping practices.
The role also entails accounting tasks, such as:
- Bookkeeping in the accounting system: Purchase invoices, sales invoices, bank reconciliation, review the inter-companies account with the group companies, asset management, payroll, taxes, etc.
- Bank management: You will be responsible for uploading the payments to our subcontractors and suppliers to the on-line banking. Also you will be responsible for checking the accounts and report the payments/debt of our clients to the Financial Manager.
- You will help preparing tax declarations (VAT, Corporation Tax and employees/employers taxes) and will liaise with the external support to verify they are correct. You will also have to be able to speak with Skatteverket to solve queries or problems with our taxes.
- Payroll: It is intended that you also help us preparing the payroll and will liaise with the external support to check they are ok before closing them.
- Accounting: After every monthly closing of the accounts, you will help the Financial Manager to review the cost that have been imputed to the projects and will prepare the reporting document needed to track the changes to be done.
- Cash Flow: You will also help filing the actual month movements into the Cash Flow reporting sheet.