Sociedad Ibérica de Construcciones Eléctricas, S.A. (SICE) is a multinational technology integration company operating in the fields of traffic and transport, the environment and energy, telecommunications and all types of industrial processes.
SICE's activity mainly focuses on providing added value services through the integration of a range of in-house and third party technologies and systems, always with the aim of offering the best solution tailored to each customer, and of providing:
SICE Australia is looking for a PMCS Engineer in NSW. The PMCS Engineer will be responsible for completing the design, implementation, integration, testing and commissioning activities of the PLC-based software for the Plant Management and Control Systems (PMCS).
This person may be assigned to lead one or more of the following PMCS subsystems:
· Building Services
· Ventilation (Algorithms)
· Ventilation (Devices)
Description of Responsibilities:
· Technical requirements review and analysis
· Development of system functional design documentation
· PLC software/hardware components design development, system implementation, configuration, testing and commissioning
· Development, review and update of design documents, including drawings
· Liaising with clients and third-party vendors on aspects of the design and construction, providing feedback or request for information to the designer
· Review vendor’s specifications, technical information, datasheets, etc.
· Supporting team leaders in estimating effort and duration of tasks
· Ensuring all work is completed to a high standard and on schedule
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor Degree in Industrial Electronics and Automation, Electronic, Electrical, Mechatronics, or similar field of engineering
· Over 5 years of experience in the industry
· Over 5 years of experience in development, design, integration, testing and commissioning of PLC-based automation and control systems
· Relevant experience in the delivery of Plant Management and Control Systems (PMCS) for tunnel projects
· Strong knowledge of PLC, SCADA or DCS technologies – Rockwell (Allen Bradley) preferrable.
· Strong PLC Programming skills (e.g. Ladder, STL, Function Blocks)
· Office Tools: Word, Excel, Visio, etc.
· Attention to detail
· Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently in an efficient manner
· Ability to work under pressure in order to achieve key project milestones
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent time management and organisation skills
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly