Sociedad Ibérica de Construcciones Eléctricas, S.A. (SICE) is a multinational technology integration company operating in the fields of traffic and transport, the environment and energy, telecommunications and all types of industrial processes.
SICE's activity mainly focuses on providing added value services through the integration of a range of in-house and third party technologies and systems, always with the aim of offering the best solution tailored to each customer, and of providing:
SICE Australia is looking for a ITS Lead in VIC. The ITS Lead will be responsible for leading and producing all design, coding, module testing, system integration, testing and commissioning activities of the Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) for the tunnel.
Description of Responsibilities:
· Lead the design, configuration, integration, testing and commissioning of the ITS of the project
· Lead the ITS Team: Define and plan the activities of the ITS Team, lead the ITS Team on the right track to guarantee the ITS packages delivered to an appropriate level of quality for the stage and within time and budget.
· Technical requirements review and analysis
· Review of the ITS design documentation and drawings, ensuring all work is completed to a high standard and on schedule
· Leading periodic team meetings for progress review
· Imparting procedure, safety and quality workshops as required
· Review and respond to the comments received from the client and stakeholders, proposing a solution based on the feedback and expertise of ITS team involved in the project.
· Preparation of reports as requested by the Design and Project Managers
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant qualifications in engineering or equivalent experience
· At least 5 years of experience in functional design, development, integration and delivery of OMCS and TMCS technology within ITS/tunnel projects
· Demonstrated experience managing and leading engineering teams
· Previous experience on elaboration and review of testing documentation taking part in Factory Acceptance Tests, Site Acceptance Tests and site commissioning activities.
Essential Competencies (knowledge, skills and attributes):
· Strong knowledge of current best practices on the design, delivery and operation of ITS including Traffic Management and Control Systems (TMCS), including CCTV surveillance systems, electronic signage, vehicle detectors, automatic video incident detection, public address system, radio rebroadcast system, Motorway Emergency Telephone System (METS), and fibre optic communications networks.
· Strong knowledge of AUS/NZ 3000 standard.
· Office Tools: Word, Excel, Visio, etc.
· Ability to work under pressure in order to achieve key project milestones
· Ability to communicate information clearly and at the right technical level for the audience in either written or verbal form
· Strong leadership skills
· Problem solving and analytical skills
· Excellent time management and organisation skills