Supply, installation and testing of the complete telecommunications system for the CA-Litoral-A platform
CA-LITORAL-A is a compression platform owned by Pemex Exploración y Producción, which is designed for a separation capacity of 200 thousand barrels of crude and 600 million cubic feet of gas per day, located in Campeche Sound, Gulf of Mexico.
The work done by SICE consists of the supply, installation, testing, and commissioning of the following systems:
- Trunking and marine VHF radio communication system.
- Voice and data system.
- Intercom and voice system with supervision.
- Closed circuit television system (CCTV).
The scope of the work includes:
- Complementary and detailed engineering for the different systems
- Production, supply and installation of mechanical supports for the range of equipment and systems.
- Acquisition, supply and installation of tray-based electrical channelling.
- Tests of each piece of equipment of each system.
Scope of supply:
Supply, installation and commissioning of the entire telecommunications and intercom system for the Coastal compression platform (CA-Litoral-A) platform.
- Procurement, supply and installation of a GAITRONICS brand supervised intercom and voice system.
- Multi-line intercom and voice stations
- Loudspeakers for classified areas
- Soundproof huts
- Procurement, supply and installation of a PELCO brand closed circuit television system.
- Fixed and mobile cameras for classified areas that work in very low lighting conditions.
- Fixed and mobile thermal cameras
- DOME type mobile IP cameras
- Procurement, supply and installation of a CISCO brand voice and data system.
- Structured cabling network and network cabinet with supervision.
- Cisco switches with 48 copper ports and 12 optical fibre ports
- Office type IP telephones, for rough use and classified areas
- Voice gateway
- MOTOROLA brand trunking and marine VHF radio communication system.
- Portable and mobile VHF radios
- 800 Mhz portable and mobile trunking radios
- Electromechanical work.