Supply, installation and testing of the complete fire and gas system of the CA-Litoral-A Platform
CA-LITORAL-A is a compression platform owned by Pemex Exploración y Producción, which is designed for a separation capacity of 200 thousand barrels of crude and 600 million cubic feet of gas per day, located in Campeche Sound, Gulf of Mexico.
The work done by SICE consists of the design, manufacturing, configuration, patio testing of the gas and fire system; divided into the following packages:
- Fire detection system.
- Toxic gas and fuel detection system.
- Manual alarms system: fire, man overboard and platform evacuation.
- Audio alarms system.
- Visual alarms system.
The scope of the work includes:
- Complementary and detailed engineering for the different gas and fire packages.
- Electrical work based on PVC coated conduits.
- Calibration and testing of each detector.
- Functional tests of signalling systems.
- Integration with a Honeywell brand PLC (PLC supplied by others).
Scope of supply:
- Honeywell brand UV/IR fire detection system.
- Honeywell brand toxic gas and fuel gas detection system.
- OILMIST brand APE smoke detection system.
- Federal Signal brand audio and visual alarm system.
- Supply and installation of 30 manual alarm stations, RMS brand.
- Electrical work.