Supply, installation and commissioning of ultrasonic type flow meters for oil metering systems in the GTDH southern region. In the Palomas crude oil commercialisation centre
Supply, installation and commissioning of 3 ultrasonic type flow meters with clamp-mounted sensors on the outside of the existing pipe (clamp-on type), for oil metering systems in the GTDH southern region. Similarly, the contract includes the relocation of 4 DANIEL brand ultrasonic type flow meters.
The aim of this project is to improve the reliability of metering during hydrocarbon deliveries of ISTMO, OLMECA and MAYA crude oil. Pursuant to the recommendations of liquid hydrocarbon metering standards included in the API standard, chapter 5.8 and API chapter 12, flow metering between Pemex Exploration y Production and Pemex Refination is certified for transfer of custody.
The scope of the work includes:
- Detailed engineering of metering systems for the following specialities:
- Manufacturing, supply and installation of 17 8" 300# dia. metering assemblies appropriate for transfer of custody.
- Installation and commissioning of three clamp-on type flow meters.
- Configuration of flow computers
- Site tests (SAT)
Scope of supply:
- Metering skids
- 17 8" 300# four beam ultrasonic flow meters, model LCT4.
- 3 ultrasonic flow meters, model Panametrics.
- 16 8" 300# flow aligners.
- Production of 17 8" 300# metering assemblies.
- Electrical, mechanical and instrumentation work associated with the metering assemblies.