Supply, Energy Services and Comprehensive Maintenance with full guarantee of Public Lighting Facilities owned by the City of Coin
SICE provides the necessary to improve energy efficiency in public lighting of Coin (Malaga) through a standard ESE contract (Energy Service Enterprise) in which SICE is responsible for municipal lighting installations in order to continue offering the same service but in a more efficient way.
- Audit: Prior to the execution of the steps of installation, management and maintenance, an energy audit of the lighting installations was performed.
- Supply and installation: The main actions carried out to improve existing facilities are:
- Replacement of luminaires and lamps with LED type (1,549 in total).
- Implementation of monitoring and remote control system.
- Renewal of control panels.
- Repair of electric power lines.
- Global Tests.
- Management and maintenance: This maintenance service covers all new lighting installations, which are mainly 1,549 LED lights.
This work is unique in that SICE acts as energy services enterprise and assumes full responsibility for the quality and quantity of electricity.