Refurbishment, improvement and implementation of 23 hydrometric stations in priority coastal rivers, with ordinary resources
Refurbishment, improvement and implementation of 23 hydrometric stations in priority coastal rivers, for the purpose of improving the management of water resources in twenty basins along the Peruvian coast, through adequate hydrometric information.
The following work was done:
- Site signs, huts, perimeter fencing and site warehouses.
- Hydro-surveying sites.
- Refurbishment of access roads and communication towers.
Automation equipment and instruments
- Stream gauges
- Level measurement equipment based on an OTT PLS model pressure level sensor.
- Automatic stations, including: Data logger, software, GOES satellite transmitter, folding mast, etc.
- OTT RLS radar level sensors
- Power components comprising a solar panel, solar charge regulator and battery
- Mini current meters
- Moving aluminium sliders for gauging
- Digital stream gauges, including angular encoder
- Traveller-Sassissa system.