Operation and maintenance of the control system (OMCS) of the Pacific Motorway between Titembar and Ewingsdale (TE2)
Design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the ITS control system on 16.3 km of the Pacific motorway. This includes the St. Helena tunnel installations (500 m).
The project includes a twin bore tunnel with a length of 434 m through St. Helena Hill, 3 interchanges with the local road network in Ross, Bangalow and Ewingsdale, 6 twin bridges over streams and existing roads, 3 underpasses and 2 overpasses.
The project includes:
- Three interchanges with the local road network in Ross, Bangalow and Ewingsdale, six twin bridges over streams and existing roads, three underpasses and two overpasses.
- Installations of the 434 m long St. Helena tunnel with two twin bores through St. Helena Hill.
- 1 year maintenance of the management and control system (OMCS).
The OMCS system is split up into:
- TMCS (traffic control and management system)
- PMCS (installations control and management system). The most important systems are shown below:
- Mechanical and electrical systems.
- Ventilation and air quality system.
- Fire fighting system.
- Mechanical air control and purification system.
- Power system.
- Tunnel drainage.
- Lighting system.
- Safety system.