Integral and energy management of urban installations in the city of Madrid (lots 1 and 2)
SICE is the majority member of the LUZ Madrid joint venture, winner of a contract for 2 of 3 lots of a contract for the integral and energy management of urban installations in Madrid.
The contract includes
- Public lighting in zones 1 and 2 (155,000 bulbs)
- Mobility control systems based on traffic signal installations within the territory, in zones 1 and 2 (1450 intersections)
- Electromechanical, traffic control, fire protection, safety and surveillance systems for tunnels all over the city, as well as primary response equipment in tunnels (90 tunnels).
- 430 ornamental water features within the municipal boundaries of Madrid
- Management and control systems for the aforementioned installations at 2 control centres
This is an extremely ambitious energy efficiency project including renovations to install LEDs to 50,000 lighting installations and regulation systems, along with work to increase the efficiency of all systems.