Expansion of the communications network used by the early warning system for detecting Segura SAIH eventualities in the Murcia region
Expansion of the communications network used by the early warning system for detecting Segura SAIH eventualities in the Murcia region.
Activities consist of the expansion of signal acquisition systems, power supply regulation systems, power supply, signalling and protections panels, rain collection systems, and the implementation of a dual communications system (main + redundant) for control points that still transmit over primitive ENSA radio frequency network systems and for the official network of gauging stations. Civil construction infrastructure, sensors and primary and backup power supply systems remain unchanged.
The scope of the works can be summarised as follows
- Communications equipment:
- Supply of communications equipment comprising a parabolic antenna, IDU and ODU
- Registration with the DVB-S communications system
- Supply and installation of an integrated UMTS router and an outdoor high gain antenna
- Enrolment with a static IP address system and with a telecommunications operator
- Maintenance of DVBS and UMTS lines of communications
- Data acquisition and processing system:
- Supply and installation of remote stations
- Adaptation of SCADA, communications front-end and SQL Server databases
- Integration of an intrusion alarm into the remote station itself.
- Configuration and commissioning of acquisition and communications systems.
- Integrated communications, power supply and protection cabinet
- Adaptation of huts and installation of sensors