Automation of the La Paz liquid hydrocarbon storage and distribution terminal
Increase the efficiency, reliability and safety of terminal operations, with particular emphasis on:
- Automation of terminal equipment operation, minimising manual manipulation.
- Improved dispatch times.
- Reliable measurement of product transfers.
- Compliance with internationally certified standards
- Product inventory control at the terminal, and the automatic creation of a daily products statement.
- Automatic online billing
- Interface with administrative and operation systems (SAP platform)
- Ensuring the integrity of people, installations and the environment
The work consists of the automation of the terminal's principal subsystems:
- Tank storage
- Dispatch and unloading areas
- Product transfer by pipeline
- Pumping systems
- Terminal access control
- Gas and fire systems
The integration of these subsystems into a single monitoring and control platform that facilitates interactions between all of them in an efficient manner.