Automation and adaptation of the fire extinguishing network on the Enlace Litoral platform
Dismantling of the existing extinguishing network's ring and the installation of a new one, as well as the supply and commissioning of suction and pumping equipment on the Enlace Litoral platform.
The project is fundamentally based on:
- Supply, installation and commissioning of main pumps and jockey pumps for the fire extinguishing network.
- Installation of a ring to make up the fire extinguishing network.
- Installation of jackets covering the sea water suction heads.
- Two main pumps.
- Two jockey pumps.
- Hydro-pneumatic tank.
- Foam based extinguishing equipment.
- Flood valves.
- Pipe work forming the fire extinguishing network