Adaptive traffic control system for the city of Pasto
Supply, installation and commissioning of a traffic signal system comprising 75 intersections, SICE's adaptive ADIMOT control system and artificial vision systems. Includes maintenance.
The project comprises the following elements:
- 75 intersections controlled by MFU3000 traffic regulators,
- 96 artificial vision vehicle detection cameras.
- 1230 traffic signals fitted with LED technology.
- 12 pedestrian buttons
- 7 kilometres of optical fibre to create a connection over the final mile to the municipal fibre trunk line.
- 21,000 metres of electric cabling (of all types).
- 468 traffic signal supports, posts and poles.
- 31,155 m2 of horizontal signage
- 88 vertical signals.
- Complete civil construction work for the installation of all system elements
- The project includes a full environmental management plan for all of its aspects.
- Complete fitting out of the control centre, including communications equipment, a video wall, furnishings and a server room.
- 4 variable message panels
- ADIMOT adaptive traffic control system.