SICE Technology and Systems Group is made up of different companies through which it develops projects and services at a national and international level. The identification and contact details of the companies are the following:
Entity: SICE TECNOLOGÍA Y SISTEMAS SA (SICE TyS) Spanish Tax ID (CIF): A82804170
Address: c/ de la Granja 72, Alcobendas, 28108, Madrid, Spain
Telephone: +34 916232200 Website: www.sice.com
Entity: SOCIEDAD IBERICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELECTRICAS SA (SICE)
Spanish Tax ID (CIF): A28002335
Address: c/ de la Granja 72, Alcobendas, 28108, Madrid, Spain
Telephone: +34 916232201 Website: www.sice.com
Entity: OFICINA TECNICA DE ESTUDIOS Y CONTROL DE OBRAS SA (OFITECO)
Spanish Tax ID (CIF): A28270122
Address: c/ de la Granja 72, Alcobendas, 28108, Madrid, Spain
Telephone: +34 915352210
Entity: SUMIPAR SA
Spanish Tax ID (CIF): A08302739
Address: c/ de Santa Creu de Calafell 47 B, 08830, Sant Boi de Llobregat, Cataluña, Spain.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 931983072
Entity: MOYANO TELSA SISTEMAS RADIANTES Y DE TELECOMUNICACIONES SA (MOYANO TELSA)
Spanish Tax ID (CIF): A78570991
Address: c/ Cañada 53, Polígono Industrial La Yegua, 28850, Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid, Spain
Email: email@example.com Telephone: +34 916610750
Entity: SOCIEDAD IBERICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELECTRICAS DE SEGURIDAD SL (SICE SEGURIDAD) Spanish Tax ID (CIF): B84650233
Address: c/ de la Granja 72, Alcobendas, 28108, Madrid, Spain
Telephone: +34 916616927
The companies operate with the highest level of commitment to responsibility and compliance with data protection regulations. By virtue of the aforementioned, this document has been prepared to inform about the processing of personal data within the framework of the activities carried outby the companies of the SICE Technology and Systems Group at a national and international level, as well as to inform about the data protection rights of the interested parties and the attention and support mechanisms enabled in this matter.
SICE Technology and Systems Group carries out its activities through a centralized organizational structure, managed from the offices of Alcobendas (Madrid), Spain, therefore, the processing of personal data will be carried out in accordance with the normative framework of data protection implemented through Spanish Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018 on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD). In the cases that proceed by virtue of the application of local regulations, the corresponding additional requirements will be incorporated into the operations and activities of the SICE Technology and Systems Group.
This data protection information is communicated on behalf of the SICE Technology and Systems Group, therefore, it applies and encompasses all companies that belong to the Group and that will process personal data as Data Controllers.
The contact details of the SICE Technology and Systems Group for the purposes of this data protection information, as well as those of the Group's Data Protection Officer are the following:
Address: c/ de la Granja 72, P.I. Alcobendas, 28108-ALCOBENDAS (Madrid) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +34 916232200
Data Protection Officer (DPO): email@example.com
Data Protection Channel: www.dataprotect-line.com/sice
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
This data protection information refers to the processing of personal data collected within the framework of the activities and operations of the SICE Technology and Systems Group through the various contact mechanisms available and which are processed for the purposes listed in the "Purposes" section.
Below, we list the groups with respect to which we collect and process personal data:
- Shareholders and investors
- Data of freelancers (suppliers or collaborators)
- Personnel provided by Temporary Employment Agencies
- People who go to the offices and facilities of Entities of the SICE Technology and Systems Group
- People who communicate with the Entities of the SICE Technology and Systems Group for any reason
- Own legal representatives
- Legal representatives and contact persons of clients / awarded authorities
- Legal representatives and supplier contact persons
- Legal representatives and contact persons of Collaborating Entities for the execution of research projects or the provision of products and services
- Legal representatives, contact persons and staff of Collaborating Entities for the formalization and management of Temporary Union of Companies agreements (UTE in Spanish).
- People involved with projects of the SICE Technology and Systems Group for the purposes of coordination and compliance with regulatory requirements and prevention of occupational hazards
- Interested parties whose intervention is necessary in the field of provision of products and services as Data Processing Manager
- Users of the regulatory compliance mechanisms implemented by the Group
- Directly from the interested parties: the Entities of the SICE Technology and Systems Group collect personal data directly from the interested parties when they send an email, contact by phone, fill out a form, send their CV, complete a questionnaire, as well as when it is necessary for the formalization of an agreement of any nature or to request assistance through the channels enabled for it.
- Provided by third parties: likewise, personal data may be collected when provided to us by a third party in the framework of the management and fulfillment of a contract for the provision of services and for the coordination of regulatory requirements associated with it, a Temporary Union of Companies agreement and the implementation of the project associated with it, an agreement or contract for the purposes of hiring personnel or to carry out a previously requested and / or informed management.
- Data Processing Managers: the Entities of the SICE Technology and Systems Group may collect, have access and process personal data as Data Processing Managers by virtue of the services provided to their clients.
This data processing will be governed by the data protection policies and information provided by the Data Controller in question.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
Within the SICE Technology and Systems Group, we will maintain, use and disclose personal information always within the limits of current data protection regulations and with the following purposes:
- Manage your attendance, visit and meetings in our facilities.
- Manage any type of request, information, suggestion, request or claim about the different products and services provided by the Entities of the SICE Technology and Systems Group that are formulated by the interested parties on their own behalf or on behalf of an entity.
- Manage the relationship with our shareholders and investors.
- Manage the provision and performance of the services and products contracted or that have been awarded to us.
- Comply with the requirements of coordination and regulatory compliance, especially with regard to the prevention of occupational hazards in the framework of the provision of services and products and in health matters.
- Formalize and manage the relationship with suppliers and collaborators of the Entities.
- Formalize and manage the agreements of a Temporary Union of Companies (UTE in Spanish) in which the Entities participate
- Send informative and commercial communications in order to inform recipients about upcoming events in which the SICE Technology and Systems Group will participate, activities, articles on innovations related to the sector and the solutions provided, as well as general information related to our services and products that may be of interest to you.
The reception of our communications may be canceled at any time in the channel www.dataprotect-line.com/sice or by unsubscribing from them through the link provided in the communication itself.
- Manage the data provided by job candidates for selection and recruitment purposes.
- Formalize, develop, maintain and fulfill our obligations acquired by virtue of a labor or professional relationship or an agreement with a third party.
- Guarantee the security of offices, facilities and people through access controls, video surveillance systems and other access control / identification systems.
- Manage and control the operation of the internal mechanisms, policies and protocols established by the SICE Technology and Systems Group for the purposes of regulatory compliance and prevention of criminal liability, especially the reporting channels.
- Comply with the legal provisions that apply to the Entities and their activities.
- All those data processes that are applicable to us for due compliance with the regulations and official / sector requirements to which our activity is subject.
LEGAL BASES FOR THE PROCESSING
The legal bases that enable the processing of personal data within the framework of the activities and operations of the SICE Technology and Systems Group are the following:
- The consent of the interested persons for the processing and management of any request for information or consultation about our services, products and / or activities.
- The framework for contracting and / or awarding services or products provided by the different business lines of the SICE Technology and Systems Group, as well as compliance with the legal obligations associated with them.
- The contractual framework established with our shareholders and investors, as well as compliance with the obligations imposed by corporate regulations.
- The contracting framework of our suppliers.
- The legitimate interest to carry out checks for due diligence purposes and the formalization and management of agreements to establish a Temporary Union of Companies (UTE in Spanish).
- The legitimate interest to understand and analyze at the Group level and at the individual level of the Entity the development of the different lines of business, improve the products and services and enhance the corporate development of the Group.
- The legitimate interest to send informative and commercial communications related to our activity and the services and products offered through email or any other means.
- The legitimate interest to guarantee the security of the offices, facilities and people.
- The consent granted by the candidate when registering for our job offer(s) and the legitimate interest of the organization to include it in other selection processes of the companies of the Group as long as it fits the professional profile of the candidate.
- The fulfillment of the labor, professional contract and / or agreement formalized with training entities.
- The legitimate interest for the implementation of a regulatory compliance system, as well as to comply with security requirements and commitments to ethics and sustainability.
- The fulfillment of the requirements and obligations bequeathed to which the activity of the Entity refers.
DATA CONSERVATION CRITERIA
- Management of contracted / awarded solutions: the personal data included in the contracts,offers and / or service proposals, as well as those of the rest of the people whose intervention is necessary in the established contractual relationship, will be kept for as long as they are in force for the agreements for the provision of services / products. At the end of the relationship, the personal data will be kept in the cases that responsibilities may arise between the parties or in compliance with other regulatory frameworks that are applicable to it and that require their conservation.
- Curriculum Vitae Management: as a general rule we keep your Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year; once this period has concluded, it will automatically proceed to its destruction, in compliance with the data quality principle.
- Management of Employment Contracts, Internship Agreements and / or contracts formalized with Temporary Employment Companies: personal data will be kept, in any case, for as long as the employment relationship is in force, the time agreed in the internship agreement or in the contract formalized with the Temporary Employment Company and, at the end of the same, in the cases that could derive responsibilities between the parties and when required by a regulation with the force of law.
- Others: the rest of the data and information provided by the interested parties by any measure, will be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and within the framework of responsibility and regulatory compliance that they have associated.
SECURITY AND CONTROL MEASURES
SICE Technology and Systems Group, in compliance with its commitment to comply with data protection regulations, will keep personal data in a way that allows the identification and exercise of Rights by those affected and, under the measures legal and organizational techniques that we detail below:
- Appointment of a Group Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- Training and sensitization of staff on data protection and information security.
- Implementation of policies and protocols for action regarding data protection and information security.
- Formalization of contracts for the Data Processing Manager with all third parties that have access and process data on our own.
- Implementation of access control policies to resources and systems, identification and authentication policies, as well as delegation of authorizations to users according to the functions they perform.
- Backup and backup of our information and personal data.
- Audit and periodic data protection controls by an external expert.
- Independent security certifications in order to maintain continuous approval in line with international standards for information security (ISO / IEC 270019).
SICE Technology and Systems Group, whenever necessary to achieve the purposes described above, will share personal data with the following third parties:
- Companies of the SICE Technology and Systems Group: when necessary for the correct management of a contract for the provision of services or products, for the management of the Group by virtue of its centralized organizational structure, as well as to share data of candidates whose profiles may fit into Entities vacancies.
- Collaborating entities: when their participation is required within the framework of a contract and / or agreement for the provision of products and services established with our clients or a public entity. Likewise, personal data may be communicated within the framework of a Temporary Union of Companies agreement for the execution of a project.
- Suppliers: personal data may be communicated to different suppliers due to the provision of services by them that requires access and processing of personal data, such as, for example, providers of consulting and legal advice services, providers of advice in labor, tax and accounting matters, providers of software and maintenance services, etc.
- Attorneys: if their intervention is required due to a judicial proceeding.
- Administrations and public bodies in compliance with applicable regulations (labor, occupational risk prevention, tax, accounting, data protection, etc.)
- Courts and Tribunals and the State Security Forces and Bodies: personal data will be communicated to these entities whenever it is officially required.
Apart from the previously detailed assumptions, no personal data will be communicated to third parties, except in compliance with a legal provision.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
By virtue of the activity and scope of international operations, SICE Technology and Systems Group provides its products and services through teams located in different parts of the world, including countries where data protection laws are different from those of the European Union. When necessary due to regulatory compliance requirements or for the provision of products or services offered by the SICE Technology and Systems Group, personal data may be communicated to our teams or to third parties located outside the European Union.
Interested parties can request information about the international transfer of their personal data by exercising their access rights or by contacting the DPO through the specific contact mechanisms that the Group has enabled for this purpose.
Right of Access, Rectification and Deletion: interested persons have the right to obtain confirmation about whether SICE Technology and Systems Group is treating personal data that concerns them, or not, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or request its deletion when , among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Right to Limitation and Opposition: in certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims or when necessary in compliance with a law. Likewise, in some cases and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data in this case, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, the interested parties may revoke the consent granted for the processing of data for specific purposes, such revocation not producing retroactive effects.
Interested persons may exercise their data protection rights by writing to the postal address Calle Sepúlveda, 6, P.I. Alcobendas, 28108 - Alcobendas (Madrid) or through the channel www.dataprotect-line.com/sice. Likewise, if you do not receive a reply from us within a month, you may complain to the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection: www.agpd.es).
In order to act diligently in the face of possible data protection risks, the interested parties may communicate any indication or knowledge they may have of possible security violations (breaches) and / or possible irregularities regarding the Data Protection regulations or the policies and commitments of the SICE Technology and Systems Group through the channel www.dataprotect-line.com/sice.
ATTENTION AND SUPPORT
UPDATES AND MODIFICATIONS
SICE Technology and Systems Group reserves the right to modify and / or update information on data protection, when necessary for proper compliance with the regulations on this matter. If there is any modification, the new text will be published in this same section of the website.
In each case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment the website is accessed.