The SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group is composed of two different companies through which they develop national and international projects and services. The identification and contact details of the companies are the following:
Entity: SICE TECNOLOGÍA Y SISTEMAS SA (SICE TyS)
Tax ID number: A82804170
Address / P. C: C / Sepúlveda, 6, P.I. Alcobendas, 28108 - Alcobendas, Madrid (Spain)
Entity: SOCIEDAD IBERICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELECTRICAS S.A. (SICE)
Tax ID number: A28002335
Address / P. C: C/ Sepúlveda, 6, P.I. Alcobendas, 28108 - Alcobendas, Madrid (Spain)
Entity: OFICINA TECNICA DE ESTUDIOS Y CONTROL DE OBRAS S.A. (OFITECO)
Tax ID number: A28270122
Address / P. C: C/ La Granja 29, 28108 - Alcobendas (Madrid)
Entity: SUMIPAR S.A.
Tax ID number: A08302739
Address / P. C: Ctra. de Santa Creu de Calafell 47 B 08830 – Sant Boi de Llobregat
Entity: MOYANO TELSA SISTEMAS RADIANTES Y DE TELECOMUNICACIONES S.A. (MOYANO TELSA)
Tax ID number: A78570991
Address / P. C: C/ Cañada 53 Pol. Ind. La Yegua 28850 – Torrejón de Ardoz (Madrid)
Entity: SOCIEDAD IBERICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELECTRICAS DE SEGURIDAD S.L. (SICE SEGURIDAD)
Tax ID number: B84650233
Address / P. C: C/ La Granja 29, 28108, Alcobendas (Madrid)
Companies operate with the highest level of commitment to responsibility and compliance with data protection regulations. On account of the foregoing, this document has been prepared to inform about the processing of personal data in the framework of the activities carried out by the companies of the SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group nationally and internationally, as well as to inform about the data protection rights of the data subjects and the attention and support mechanisms enabled in this matter.
The SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group carries out their activities through a centralized organizational structure, managed from offices in Alcobendas (Madrid), Spain. Therefore, the processing of personal data will be carried out in accordance with the data protection regulatory framework implemented through the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (RGPD) and the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD). In cases where local regulations apply, the corresponding additional requirements will be incorporated into the operations and activities of the SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group.
Address / P. C: Calle Sepúlveda, 6, P.I. Alcobendas, 28108 - ALCOBENDAS (Madrid)
Data Protection Officer (DPO): email@example.com
Data Protection Channel: www.dataprotect-line.com/sice
This data protection information refers to the processing of personal data collected within the framework of the activities and operations of the SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group through the various contact mechanisms available and which are processed for the purposes listed in the "Purposes" section.
Below, we list the groups for which we collect and process personal data.
- Shareholders and investors
- Data of self-employed persons (suppliers or collaborators)
- Personnel provided by the Temporary Staffing Agencies
- Persons who come to the offices and facilities of Entities of the SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group
- Persons who communicate with the Entities of SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group for any reason
- Own legal representatives
- Legal representatives and persons of contact of clients/contracting authorities
- Legal representatives and supplier contact details
- Legal representatives and contact persons of Collaborating Entities for the execution of research projects or providing products and services
- Legal representatives, contact persons and personnel of Collaborating Entities for forming and managing Joint Venture agreements
- People involved in SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group projects for the purposes of coordinating and complying with regulatory requirements and preventing occupational hazards
- Stakeholders whose intervention is necessary in the field of providing products and services as a Processor
- Users of the regulatory compliance mechanisms implemented by the Group
- Directly from data subjects: entities from SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group collect personal data directly from the data subjects when they send an e-mail, contact by telephone, fill-out a form, send their CV, complete a questionnaire, as well as when it is necessary to form an agreement of any nature or to request assistance through the channels provided for this purpose.
- Facilitated by third parties: personal data may also be collected when provided by a third-party within the framework of managing and complying with a contract for providing services and for coordinating regulatory requirements associated with it, a joint venture agreement and the implementation of the project associated with it, an agreement or contract for the purposes of hiring personnel or to carry out a previously requested and/or informed management
- Processors: the Entities of SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group may collect, access, and process personal data as Processors on account of the services provided to their clients.
This processing will be governed by the data protection policies and information provided by the Controller in question.
Within the SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group we will always maintain, use and disclose personal information within the limits of the data protection regulations in force and for the following purposes:
- To manage customer assistance, visits and meetings in our facilities.
- To manage any type of request, information, suggestion, petition or complaint about the different products and services provided by the Entities of SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group, formed by the data subjects in their own name or on behalf of an Entity.
- To manage the relationship between our shareholders and investors.
- To manage the provision and implementation of services and products contracted or awarded to us.
- To comply with the requirements of coordinating and regulatory compliance, especially with regard to preventing occupational hazards in the context of providing services and products.
- To form and manage the relationship between the suppliers of the Entities.
- To form and manage the agreements of a Temporary Union of Companies (UTE) in which the Entities participate.
- To send informative and commercial communications with the purpose of informing recipients about upcoming events in which the SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group will participate, activities, articles on innovations related to the sector and the solutions provided, as well as general information related to our services and products that may be of interest.
- Receipt of our communications can be cancelled at any time from the email address www.dataprotect-line.com/sice or by cancelling them through the link provided in the communication itself.
- To manage the data provided by candidates for a job (Curriculum Vitae) for selection and recruitment purposes.
- To form, develop, maintain and comply with our obligations acquired on account of an employment or professional relationship or an agreement with a third-party.
- To manage and control the operation of the internal mechanisms, policies and protocols established by the SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group for the purposes of regulatory compliance and preventing criminal liability, especially from the channels for complaints.
- To guarantee the security of offices, facilities, and people through access controls and video surveillance systems.
- To comply with the legal provisions that apply to the Entities and their activities.
- For all those treatments that apply to us for due compliance of the regulations and official/sectorial requirements to which our activity is subject.
The legal bases that enable the processing of personal data within the framework of the activities and operations of the SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group are as follows:
- Consent of the data subjects for the processing and management of any request for information or consultation on our services, products and/or activities.
- The framework of contracting and/or awarding of services or products provided by the different business lines of the SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group, as well as compliance with the legal obligations associated to them.
- The contractual framework established with our shareholders and investors, as well as compliance with the obligations imposed by corporate regulations.
- The contracting framework of our suppliers.
- The legitimate interest to carry out verifications for due diligence purposes and forming and managing agreements for the establishment of a joint venture.
- The legitimate interest to understand and analyze, at a group and individual level, the development of the different lines of business, to improve products and services and to promote the corporate development of the Group.
- The legitimate interest to send informative and commercial communications related to our activity and services and products offered through e-mail or any other means.
- The legitimate interest to guarantee the security of the offices, facilities and people.
- The consent given by the candidate when registering for our job offer/s and the legitimate interest of the organization to include them in other selection processes of the companies of the Group as long as they fit the professional profile of the candidate.
- Compliance with work and professional contract and/or agreement formed between training entities.
- The legitimate interest for implementing a system of regulatory compliance, as well as to comply with safety requirements and ethical and sustainability commitments.
- Compliance with a legal obligation.
- Management of the contracted/awarded solutions: personal data included in the contracts, offers and/or proposals of services, as well as those from the rest of the people whose intervention is necessary in the established contractual relationship, will be stored during the time that the service/product agreements are in force. At the end of the relationship, personal data will be stored in cases that could derive liabilities between the parties or in compliance with other regulatory frameworks that apply to it and that requires the storage thereof.
- Curriculum Vitae Management: as a general rule, we store your curriculum vitae for a maximum period of one year; once this period has expired, it will automatically be destroyed, in compliance with the principle of data quality.
- Management of Employment Contracts, Internship Agreements and/or contracts formed with Temporary Staffing Agencies: personal data will be stored, in any case, during the time the employment relationship is in force, the time agreed in the internship agreement or in the contract formed with the Temporary Staffing Agency and, at the end it, in the cases where liabilities may arise between the parties and when required by a regulation with the rank of law.
- Other: the rest of the data and information provided by data subjects by any means, will be stored during the time that it is necessary to comply with the purpose for which they were obtained and within the associated framework of liability and regulation compliance.
SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group, in compliance with its commitment to comply with data protection regulations, will maintain personal data in such a way as to allow the identification and exercise of rights by those affected and, under the technical legal and organizational measures detailed below:
- Designation of a Group Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- Training and awareness of the personnel in the application of the data protection regulations within the framework of their functions.
- Implementing policies and protocols of action in the field of data protection.
- Forming data processing contracts with all third parties that have access to and process data on our behalf.
- Implementing policies for controlling access to resources and systems, identifying and authenticating policies, as well as delegating authorizations to users according to the functions they perform.
- Copies of security and backup of our information and personal data.
- Periodic data protection audits and controls by an external expert.
- Independent security certifications in order to maintain a continuous homologation in line with the international standards for information security (ISO/IEC 270019).
The SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group, whenever necessary to achieve the purposes described above, will share personal data with the following third parties:
- Companies of the SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group: when necessary for the correct management of a contract for providing services or products, for managing the Group on account of its centralized organizational structure, as well as to share data of candidates whose profiles may fit in vacancies of the Entities.
- Collaborating entities: when their participation is required within the framework of a contract and/or agreement for providing products and services established with our clients or with a public Entity. Also, personal data may be communicated within the framework of a joint venture agreement for the execution of a project.
- Suppliers: personal data may be communicated to different suppliers as a result of providing services by them that require access and processing personal data, such as, for example, suppliers of consultancy and legal advice services, suppliers of advice on work, tax and accounting matters, suppliers of software and software maintenance services, etc.
- Attorneys: if their intervention is required due to legal proceedings.
- Administrations or public bodies in compliance with applicable regulations (work, occupational risk prevention, tax, accounting, data protection, etc.)
- Courts and Tribunals and to the State Security Forces and Bodies: personal data will be communicated to these entities whenever we are officially required to do so.
Apart from the above-mentioned cases, personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except in compliance with a legal provision.
On account of its international activity and scope of operations, the SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group provides its products and services through teams located in different parts of the world, including countries where data protection laws differ from those of the European Union. When necessary, due to regulatory compliance requirements or for the provision of products or services offered by the SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group, personal data may be communicated to our teams or to third parties located outside the European Union.
Data subjects may request information on the international transfer of their personal data by exercising their access rights or by contacting the DPO through the specific contact mechanisms that the Group has enabled for this purpose.
Right to Access, Rectification and Erasure: data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group is processing personal data concerning them, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Right to Restriction and Objection: in certain circumstances, data subjects may request that the processing of their data be restricted, in which case, we will only store them for the exercise or defense of claims or when necessary in compliance with a law. Also, in some cases and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data in this case, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Data subjects may also revoke the consent granted for the processing of data for specific purposes, and such revocation will not have retroactive effects.
Data subjects may exercise their data protection rights by writing to the postal address Calle Sepúlveda, 6, P.I. Alcobendas, 28108 - Alcobendas (Madrid) or by e-mail www.dataprotect-line.com/sice. Also, if you do not receive a reply from us within one month, you may file a complaint to the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.agpd.es).
For the purposes of acting diligently in the face of possible data protection risks, data subjects may communicate any indication or knowledge they may have of possible violations (breaches) of security and/or of possible breaches or irregularities regarding the Data Protection regulations or the policies and commitments of the SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group via the e-mail address www.dataprotect-line.com/sice.
The SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to provide support and information in relation to data protection and, particularly, to what is specified in this information. Contact details are specified at the beginning of this policy.
The SICE Tecnología y Sistemas Group reserves the right to modify and/or update the information on data protection, when necessary for correct compliance with the regulations on this matter. If any modification is made, the new text will be published in this same section of the website.
In each case, the relationship with the users will be governed by the rules foreseen at the precise moment in which the website is accessed.