Detailed information on the privacy and personal data protection policy is set out below, pursuant to Organic Act 3/2018. of 5th December, on Personal Data Protection and to Guarantee Digital Rights, and pursuant to the provisions of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27th April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”).
- Company: SOCIEDAD IBÉRICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELÉCTRICAS, S.A.
- Spanish Tax ID Number: A28002335
- Address: Calle Sepúlveda, 6, P.I. Alcobendas, 28108-ALCOBENDAS (Madrid).
- Telephone: +34 916232200.
- E-mail: incidenciasLOPD@sice.com
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
SOCIEDAD IBÉRICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELÉCTRICAS, S.A. shall process the information that data subjects provide us, with the following purposes:
- Manage any kind of request, suggestion or inquiry about our professional services that data subjects may address to us by any means, including at fairs and/or events;
- Manage the attendance, visits and meetings of data subjects at our facilities, as well as the management and carrying out of the contracted services/products;
- Business communications: Processing data subjects’ data in order to inform them about activities, articles of interest and general information about our services via e-mail. Data subjects may unsubscribe from these communications by writing to the following e-mail address: incidenciasLOPD@sice.com
- Manage data provided by candidates in the selection processes to secure a job: The management policy of the selection processes is governed by the provisions of the following section:
Management Policy of Personnel Selection Processes and of CVs through the "Employment" section of this website:
The data in your Curriculum Vitae (CV) that you provide with your consent through the "Employment" section www.sice.com/en/about-sice/join-sice may be processed by SOCIEDAD IBÉRICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELÉCTRICAS, S.A, and/or by the rest of the Companies in the GROUP pursuant to the following criteria:
- Data provided by job candidates through firstname.lastname@example.org shall be managed by SOCIEDAD IBÉRICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELÉCTRICAS, S.A, for selection and recruitment purposes. Likewise, by accepting this Data Protection Policy, candidates are hereby informed and give their free, specific and unequivocal consent for their personal data provided through email@example.com to be incorporated to the databases of the Companies of the SICE TyS Group for the same purpose. Detailed information on the rest of the Companies in the SICE TyS Group can be found at the following link www.sice.com/en/about-sice/business-group.
- SOCIEDAD IBÉRICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELÉCTRICAS, S.A, shall process your data and information provided for selection processes with the strictest confidentiality, adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures to avoid loss, misuse, alteration and/or unauthorised access.
- The data provided by candidates for a job through an e-mail address other than firstname.lastname@example.org shall be managed directly by the Company responsible for processing the GROUP that has published the offer through the "Employment" section with the same purpose.
- In these cases, the use and processing of the information provided by candidates to apply to the job offer, as well as the custody and conservation criteria thereof, are governed by the data protection policy of the Company that has published this offer, SOCIEDAD IBÉRICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELÉCTRICAS, S.A. not being responsible for compliance with the data protection obligations that are incumbent upon the aforesaid Company.
DATA STORAGE POLICY
- Management of services/products contracted with the Company: Personal data provided in contracts, offers, and/or proposed services, as well as those of other people whose intervention is necessary, shall be retained for as long as the contracted services are in force. At the end of the provision of the contracted service/s, personal data shall be kept in the event that liabilities may arise for SOCIEDAD IBÉRICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELÉCTRICAS, S.A. and/or pursuant to other regulatory frameworks that apply to the Company or to a provision with the rank of an Act of Parliament that requires their storage. Personal data shall be maintained in such a way as to enable the identification of data subjects and the exercise of the rights thereof and pursuant to the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee data confidentiality and integrity.
- Curriculum Vitae Management: SOCIEDAD IBÉRICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELÉCTRICAS, S.A. and the rest of the Companies of the SICE TyS Group, as a general rule, keep Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year, at the end of which time they shall be automatically destroyed, pursuant to the principle of data quality.
- Others: The rest of the data and information provided by the user by any means shall be kept for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected.
The legal basis that enables the Company to process personal data of users, customers and potential customers is based on the following foundations:
- The consent of the data subjects for the processing and management of any request for information or consultation about our services and products;
- The consent given by job candidates for the purposes of selection and recruitment;
- The framework for the provision and/or contracting of services/products with SOCIEDAD IBÉRICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELÉCTRICAS, S.A.;
- The legitimate interest to send informative communications, business and/or promotional offers related to the Company´s activity and services/products contracted through e-mail or any other means.
- The Companies of the SICE TyS Group so that these companies can inform you of their respective selection processes;
- The Companies of the SICE TyS Group for the purpose of directly providing the service requested by customers, users and/or interested parties.
Detailed information on the rest of the Companies in the SICE TyS Group can be found at the following link www.sice.com/en/about-sice/business-group. Apart from these purposes, NO personal datum shall be disclosed to third parties, except pursuant to legal provisions.
Personal data are obtained directly from data subjects and our collaborators. The categories of personal data provided by our collaborators are the following:
- Identification data;
- Postal or e-mail addresses.
Specially protected data are not processed.
- Right of Access, Rectification and Erasure: Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not SOCIEDAD IBÉRICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELÉCTRICAS, S.A. is processing personal data concerning them. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to Restriction and Opposition: In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the restriction of the processing of their data, in which case they shall only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. SOCIEDAD IBÉRICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELÉCTRICAS, S.A. shall stop processing the data in this case, except for compelling and legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
The aforesaid rights may be exercised writing to the following e-mail address: incidenciasLOPD@sice.com or to the Company's address as the controller. You may also file a complaint with the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.agpd.es).
UPDATES & CHANGES
SOCIEDAD IBÉRICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELÉCTRICAS, S.A. reserves the right to change and/or update information on data protection, when necessary for the correct fulfilment of the applicable regulations on Personal Data Protection. In the event of any changes, the new text shall be published on this page, where you shall be able to access the current policy. In each case, the relationship with users shall be governed by the rules provided at the time the website is accessed.