March 30, 2017, Móstoles, Madrid
Mostoles City council provides SICE with the maintenance of the equipment managed by the local police from the Integrated Communications Center (ICC)
Sociedad Ibérica de Construcciones Eléctricas, S.A. and the city of Mostoles have reached a maintenance agreement for: equipment, electronic instruments, control systems IT programs and modules managed by the local police.
In the contract is stated that the company will carry out preventive and corrective maintenance of the software and hardware equipment of all the equipment managed from the Integrated Communication Center (ICC) for four years, with special attention to the following systems:
- Access to the ICC
- Surveillance and recording and security and traffic systems, as well as the equipment for display, video-wall and screens, etc.
- Police management software
- Telematics complaints system
- Traffic lights centralized system
- Uninterruptible power supply and generators
- Alcohol ignition interlock devices, breathalyzer, sound level meter, speedometer, package inspection system and readers for animal identification