Sociedad Ibérica de Construcciones Eléctricas, S.A. (SICE) is a multinational technology integration company operating in the fields of traffic and transport, the environment and energy, telecommunications and all types of industrial processes.
SICE's activity mainly focuses on providing added value services through the integration of a range of in-house and third party technologies and systems, always with the aim of offering the best solution tailored to each customer, and of providing:
As a Financial Controller, you will maximize return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
-Master's degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Proven experience in finance management.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Compliance oriented.
- Analytical skills.
- English level C1
- Availability to travel and to change your residence abroad