Join a worldwide leading system integrator of Intelligent Traffic Systems D&C. Our company utilizes the latest technologies (developed in-house) in ITS & Tunnel management and control systems.
The successful candidate will join the D&C Team of the Puhoi to Warkworth Motorway Project as a Project Engineer. This position will be based in Auckland, New Zealand.
The candidate will be proficient in the design and installation of Low Voltage Infrastructure and ITS.
It would be highly valuable if the candidate has experience in the design and installation of any of the ITS sub systems (CCTV system, Motorway Emergency Telephones, Variable Message Signs, Overweight Vehicle Detection, Traffic Monitoring Units and Comms).
The duties as project engineer will be:
- Lead the electrical design of the ITS system;
- Coordinate the electrical design with other disciplines within the project;
- Assist with the ITS design;
- Plan the installation works and procurement process; and
- Coordinate work teams and subcontractors during the installation process.
- Work across a variety of road, motorway and infrastructure projects;
- Be the technical lead in the electrical design;
- Work in a broader design team to deliver the design of the ATMS of the motorway; and
- Preparation and review of technical documentation.
You will have:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Electronical Engineering;
- Advanced Engineering Technician level qualification preferably with an understanding and experience that crosses across electrical and electronic disciplines
- Knowledge of SCADA systems would be advantageous;
- Ability to work independently and take specific instruction, switching as requested;
- Written and spoken English;
- Current driver license;
Si estás interesado, envíanos tu CV a firstname.lastname@example.org identificando en el asunto la referencia del puesto.