Supply and maintenance of a communications system for the Santiago de Chile Metro Lines 6 and 3 project
Communications systems for new lines 6 and 3 of Santiago Metro and a Tetra network for the existing lines L1, 2, 4, 4A and 5.
Communications systems for lines 6 and 3 include:
- Multi-service network
- Timekeeping system (CRO)
- Telephony and intercoms
- Radio communications (TETRA)
- Broadband network
- Soundproofing of stations and workshops (SAP)
- Video surveillance (CCTV)
- Passenger information (SIP) and advertising broadcasts (DDP)
- Voice recording systems
- Station assistance control (SCA)
- Man Machine Interface (MMI) system
The contract includes a 2 year maintenance period for the Tetra network on existing lines and a 10 year maintenance period for lines 6 and 3.