High Speed Line Madrid-Levante route Access to Albacete
Detailed design, supply, installation and commissioning of the security and communications installations for Albacete station for the different work phases and the final situation.
For actions during the provisional situations based on modifications to the current interlocking, the installations were compatible with the current ones, always ensuring the safety of the station.
For actions during the provisional situations based on modifications to the current interlock installed facilities were consistent with current, always ensuring the safety of the station.
For the final situation the facilities were:
- Electronic interlocking. New S3e electronic interlocking in Albacete station including their local control
- Automatic Blockade Banalizado (B.A.B.)
- Train detection system. For the train detection are installed track circuits of audio-frequency type, without separation insulating joints
- Installation of field elements: signals, beacons of the ASFA system, drives...
- Power Supply. Replacement of the power cable for the existing signalling installations (line V ca 3000-2200) by laying a new cable of 2x35 mm2
- Installation of an internal transformer of 15KV for interlocking with automatic switching equipment.
- Network of Channelling and ditches
- Laying of necessary cables for security installations, communications and power supply.
- Adequacy of equipment and configuration of the exploitation communications system Train-Ground existing, for its adaptation to the new tracks configuration
- Adequacy of the new interlocking cabin