ATMS (Advanced Traffic Management System) for the Salwa and Dukhan motorways
Design, supply, construction, operation and maintenance of an advanced traffic management system for the "Salwa international" and "Dukhan" motorways. The limits of the project are from Dukhan to Shahaniya on the Dukhan motorway, and from the border between Qatar and Saudi Arabia as far as the intersection between the Salwa motorway and the Al Forousia / East Industrial highway. The project included connections between the Dukhan motorway and the Salwa traffic control centre.
- Control centres -> Salwa Int. & Dukhan
- Phase 1 -> Salwa Int.
- Phase 2 -> Salwa Int.
- Phase 3 -> from Salwa Int. to Dukhan
- Phase 4 -> Dukhan
- Phase 5 -> All
- Maintenance and guarantee: 400 days
Equipment and software:
- CCTV IP cameras: 100 units
- Vehicle detection radars: 132 units
- 15 m folding column: 100 units
- Video traffic detection (VIVD): 18 units
- Outside cabinet for roadside installation: 118 units
- Inside switches: 4 units
- Outside switches: 127 units
- 70” Full HD 16:9 LED Video Wall: 1 unit
- Servers: 14 units
- ATMS Software (SIDERA) and VMS Software(GENETEC)