The SICE TyS Group has a Corporate Compliance Program in force, focusing on the promotion of a real ethical corporate culture, and underlining its commitment to compliance and respect of current legislation.
In this regard, the SICE TyS Group is acting clearly and actively in the fight against crime in the corporate activities which it carries out, having implemented resources technical, organisational, staff, monitoring and control, as well as an appropriate penalty system to try to avoid any type of offences or unlawful acts in its business activity.
In this context and to achieve this objective, the SICE TyS Group has internally published the following mandatory documents for all staff, also required for all partners, suppliers and/or associates:
- ACS Industrial General Protocols:
- ACS lndustrial Corporate Compliance Program Framework Protocol
- Normative Compliance Protocol
- Alleged Irregular Facts Communication Protocol
- Corporate Defense Procedure Activation Protocol
- Professionals Training Protocol in matters of Corporate Compliance
- Protocol about the profile, experience and organic location of the Corporate Compliance Supervisor
- Crime Prevention Plan, with its attached documents:
- IT Code of Conduct
- Protocol on Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- Anticorruption Protocol
- Protocol on Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
- Protocol on Confidential Information Treatment
- Protocol on Private Data Protection
- Protocol on Environmental Protection
The design of the Corporate Compliance Program contains and applies some best practices for preventing criminal risks and promoting ethical corporate behaviour, aligned with the requirements of the Criminal Code and other applicable legislation in force.
Any person who is aware or legitimately suspicious about any type of unlawful act or offence can disclose this through the following email address: email@example.com or the postal address Canal de Formulación de Denuncias,SICE TyS Group, Calle Sepúlveda, 6, (Pol. Ind.) - 28108 Alcobendas. Madrid. Spain.
The previous disclosure systems can also be used as a resource to resolve any questions referring to the Corporate Compliance Program itself.